Project Management Engineers
Capital & Process Changes
Dube Engineering offers Project Management Professionals (PMP), certified through the Project Management Institute (PMI). We know every project is different, and we pride ourselves on selecting the right tool set for your project. Whether you have a small project or a multi-million dollar project, we can apply tools and concepts for your situation. Don’t pay for unnecessary paper work that does not help complete the task, and keep red tape to a minimum.
As part of project management, Dube Engineering’s project engineers will help:
- Create a realistic schedule in Microsoft Project or OpenProject, using our knowledge of equipment, fabrication and build lead times.
- Setup an appropriate work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Track “Earned Value Management” such as cost variance, schedule variance, estimate to completion, etc.
- Review critical path and work with team to reduce schedule if appropriate
- Review risk, and suggest ways to reduce or eliminate the risk
If this is your first project and you just need help getting it started, our engineering consulting company, Dube Engineering, is here to help. Our project managers are available to visit your site and review your project portfolio. From that review, we’ll make suggestions for improvements, or call out concerns with what’s being proposed. That’s just what good project engineers should do!
Our Engineering Consulting Company Also Assists in:
- Third party evaluations
- Economic Evaluations
- Process startups
- Plant turn arounds
- Documentation creation including
- Operating Procedures
- Scope of work (SOW)
- Bid packages
- General Management
Every project has similarities but it’s the abnormalities that you need to look for. The key to good project management is using the correct tools, not all the tools. Running a quick $5000 project requires different tools than a $5MM project.